TEIGA TMI was founded in 2009 and is the result of the merger of two leading companies - TEIGA S.L. and TMI S.L. - with extensive experience in industrial installations and assembly.
TEIGA S.L. (Técnicas Electrotécnicas Industriales de Galicia) was founded in 1979 with the aim of providing services such as the installation and assembly of electro-technical and mechanical engineering systems in the industrial sector.
TMI S.L. (Tecnología, Montaje e Ingeniería) was founded in 1983 as a company providing services in the industrial sector made up of experienced professionals from their respective specialities.
TEIGA TMI creates in January 2012 a branch in Peru and in 2016 the subsidiary TEIGA TMI Panama, within its strategy of internationalization.
TEIGA TMI has been working regularly in Portugal since 2000 in the steel sector and in LPG. In 2017 establish TEIGATMI Branch of Portugal to develop business in the country expanding activities.
- TEIGA TMI has modern installations in A Coruña occupying almost 3,500 square metres.
- TEIGA TMI has a branch in Peru covering 600 square metres.
- TEIGA TMI has a commercial presence in Europe, Latin-America, Africa and Asia.
References & sectors
Since its creation TEIGA TMI has been working, constantly and continuously, in several areas within the energy and industrial sectors.
- PETRO-CHEMICAL SECTOR: We work with companies such as Repsol, Enagás, CLH, Cepsa...
- INDUSTRIAL SECTOR: We work in areas ranging from the steel and timber industries to the automotive sector and other industries.
- ENERGY SECTOR: We work with companies such as Endesa, Unión Fenosa, Iberdrola, Gas Natural...
- FOOD INDUSTRY: We work in the brewing industry as well as that of soft drinks, canneries, cold-storage and the dairy sector....
- OTHER SECTORS: We also have clients in other areas such as engineering, installers, manufacturing and other sectors.